Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Roll Mullets

By Mighty Mullets, Special guest contributor

What is the best way to cheer for your team? That's simple. "Roll Mullets?" Why "Roll"? That's simple too.

I grew up in SEC country watching teams like Georgia, Auburn and Alabama...as in, the Crimson Tide. If you don't know what I am talking about, SEC country is the underneath part of America where schools still teach the bible and the first commandment goes a little something like this: "I am the lord your god, and SEC football is my preferred sport."

Here's a nice little anecdote. Once upon a time, Never Won and I were playing a game called "If I couldn't go to the University of Michigan, I would go to ____________." His answer was the University of Texas. Wrong. The correct answer is LSU. Go figure, Never Won didn't win.

Back to my original lesson. I have humbly adapted the University of Alabama's "Roll Tide" to fantasy basketball. And, you know what, I think it works better for fantasy basketball, thank you.

Let me prove this point by example:

Roll Mullets
Roll Krstic
Roll Best League Ever
Roll Stat Tracker
Roll Left Foot Pivot (I guess this isn't basketball related, but given Never Won's persistent bathroom issues, I decided it was worth mentioning)



Roll with me