Monday, November 5, 2007

THE MISERS POWER RANKINGS (WEEK 2)

Well I suck. That's not a surprise. But certainly the fact that four teams dropped out of my top six in the previous week's Power Rankings is. I also went 3-3 in my predications of this past week’s winners, which just goes to show you that I’m a terrible prognosticator who can’t (not hasn’t) adjust to the AUCTION ERA!!!!!

Without further ado, here are the Power Rankings after Week 1 as well as my predictions for the Week 2 winners.


Power Rankings:


1. The Flux
2. Cardiff Giant
3. mikey's roofies
4. Moop Resurrected
5. Mighty Mullets
6. TheBurningSensation
7. Blue Balls
8. MAMA LOOCH
9. Best Team Ever
10. Loser's ROW
11. AUCTION ERA
12. Yom Kippur at Joel's


Week 2 Winners:


AUCTION ERA vs. Mighty Mullets (Mighty Mullets)
mikey's roofies vs. TheBurningSensation (mikey’s roofies)
Best Team Ever vs. MAMA LOOCH (MAMA LOOCH)*
Loser's ROW vs. The Flux (The Flux)
Moop Resurrected vs. Yom Kippur at Joel’s (Moop Resurrected)
Cardiff Giant vs. Blue Balls (Cardiff Giant)

* Keep an eye on this week’s most entertaining matchup.

1 comment:

Cardiff Giant said...

I still think Poobie has the best team in the league, so I must disagree with your prediction of my victory over Blue Balls this week.

Reverse Jinx, what?