Friday, November 30, 2007

Typical Liberal Media Bullshit

After my weeks of barking and chest-puffing, I finally sealed the first deal of the season. I would like to thank my trading partner TBS, as well as the other folks who helped me along the way. I could not have gotten a real Center without you. I'd also like to thank Jesus, for whom all praise is due.

However, despite all the joy and back-patting and dick-sucking, there is one thorn in my side that I'd like to let breathe.

Email to Cardeef from Never Won (prior to trade):
"If [TBS] accepts [that] trade I’ll fly to Chicago and kill him."

Email to The Miser from Never Won (after the trade):
"And there goes TBS, just running his fucking team the way it wants to be run. Unreal."

Can someone tell me what in the hell is going on there?

No comments: