Tuesday, November 13, 2007

THE MISERS POWER RANKINGS (WEEK 3)

Well I may not suck as bad as I thought. That is a surprise. It looks like things are finally starting to settle down and the standings should follow suit. However, I strongly believe that Best Team Ever, Mighty Mullets and TheBurningSensation will start to come on strong within the next couple of weeks. I went 5-1 in my predications of this past week’s winners and the only matchup I got wrong was my own.

Here are the Power Rankings after Week 2 as well as my predictions for the Week 3 winners.

Power Rankings:

1.
mikey’s roofies
2.
The Flux
3.
The Misers
4.
Loser’s Row
5.
MAMA LOOCH
6.
Moop Resurrected
7.
Mighty Mullets
8.
Best Team Ever
9.
Cardiff Giant
10. TheBurningSensation
11. Blue Balls
12. Yom Kippur at Joel's

Week 3 Winners:

The Misers vs. mikey’s roofies (The Misers)*
Best Team Ever vs. TheBurningSensation (Best Team Ever)
Loser’s ROW vs. Mighty Mullets (Loser’s Row)
Moop Resurrected vs. The Flux (The Flux)
Cardiff Giant vs. Yom Kippur at Joel’s (Cardiff Giant)

Blue Balls vs. MAMA LOOCH (MAMA LOOCH)

*Pay close attention to this week's key matchup.



No comments: